All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere comes the fearless granny gang, The youngest eighty-two. They leap down from their granny van, And there's nothing they can't do!
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, the daughter of a distinguished German writer. She left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape from the Nazis and they arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. She has a daughter who is a designer and a son who is a novelist. Judith lives in London, and was awarded an OBE in 2012, and she will celebrate her 90th birthday in 2013.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (colour)
- Weight220 g
- Read byGeraldine McEwan
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.56Trending at £3.83
- £2.87Trending at £4.32
- £17.18Trending at £20.04
- £3.78Trending at £4.98
- £9.60Trending at £12.05
- £5.38Trending at £6.92
- £2.81Trending at £5.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.