All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £6.99Trending at £10.25
- £16.82Trending at £23.88
- £10.30Trending at £14.91
- £4.06Trending at £7.26
- £13.95Trending at £18.94
- £8.44Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling account of the author's quest for a lost wonder of the world, The Great Hedge of India.
- Author BiographyRoy Moxham was born and brought up in Evesham in Worcestershire. He has been an art gallery owner, book and paper conservator, and been in charge of conservation at the University of London Library. He is also the author of the Brief History of Tea also published by Robinson.
- Author(s)Roy Moxham
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication28/03/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.