CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the philosophical, methodological, and conceptual ideas that define the state of the field. This book focuses on practical as well as conceptual points, offering insight to practicing clinicians, researchers, and teachers of various levels of experience. It aims to facilitate communication among all mental health professionals.
- Author BiographyScott O. Lilienfeld, Ph.D., is associate professor in the Department of Psychology at Emory University and a past president of the Society for a Science of Clinical Psychology. He is founder and editor-in-chief of The Scientific Review of Mental Health Practice, and sits on the editorial boards of nine other publications, including Clinical Psychology Review, Psychological Assessment, and Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology. William T. O'Donohue, Ph.D., is a full professor in the Department of Psychology and honorary associate professor of philosophy, at the University of Nevada at Reno. He is director of the university's Victims of Crimes Treatment Center, and also its Sexual Assault Prevention and Counseling Services.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white line drawings
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byScott O. Lilienfeld,William T. O'Donohue
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.