CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great Karnak Inscription of Merneptah's 5th regnal year, the longest surviving continuous monumental text from Egypt, describes the combined Libyan and Sea People invasion of Egypt c.1208 BCE. This new study, the first complete commentary on this damaged text, begins with a translation of the text, accompanied by detailed notes.
- Author BiographyColleen Manassa, curator of Echoes of Egypt: Conjuring the Land of the Pharaohs, is the William K. and Marilyn M. Simpson Associate Professor of Egyptology at Yale University.
- Author(s)Colleen Manassa
- PublisherYale Egyptological Institute
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- Series TitleYale Egyptological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale Egyptological Seminar
- Content Note15 b/w pls
- Weight685 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.