CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionAll serious couples reach a point where they feel frustrated, stuck, bored, disillusioned, and misunderstood. This book provides helpful and easy to use quizzes, self tests, and personal assessments that reveal why you're feeling this way, explain the underlying issues, and provide solutions to specific issues and problems.
- Author BiographyJeffry Larson, Ph.D., is chairperson, Department of Marriage and Family Therapy, Brigham Young University. He was chairperson of the Marriage Preparation Focus Group of the national Council on Family Relations and has been a marriage and family therapist for more than twenty-two years. He is the author of Should We Stay Together? (Jossey-Bass).
- Author(s)J.H. Larson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2002
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight287 g
- Width177 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.