All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers the history and development of the two classes of Great Northern Railway Atlantics.
- Author BiographyJames S. Baldwin is a historian, author and professional film maker, who also produces material for the National Railway Museum, High Street retail outlets and industrial companies. He has published several books about the Flying Scotsman and frequently writes articles on the topic for various periodicals and magazines. As a member of many railway societies and groups, he is very interested in all things to do with railways, social history and creative processes and is particularly interested in the evolution of railway design. He is currently working on many different commissioned titles.
- Author(s)James S. Baldwin
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Note200 illustrations - 180 black and white and 20 colour
- Weight885 g
- Width250 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.