Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionA spectacular example of collective violence, the Great Strikes of 1877 was the first national strike and the first major strikes against the railroad industry. This title investigates topics ranging from long-term effects on state militias and national guard units, to developing tension between capitalism and racial equality in United States.
- Author BiographyDavid O. Stowell is an independent scholar and author of Streets, Railroads, and the Great Strike of 1877.
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Working Class in American History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note13
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid O. Stowell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.