Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.65
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionRoger Chickering offers the most comprehensive history ever written of a German city at war.
- Author BiographyRoger Chickering is Professor of History, BMW Center for German and European Studies, at Georgetown University, Washington, DC. His numerous works on modern German and European history include, as editor with Stig Forster, The Shadows of Total War: Europe, East Asia, and the United States, 1919-1939 (2003), and Imperial Germany and the Great War (1998, 2004).
- Author(s)Roger Chickering
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus.
- Weight1150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.