All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA work that demonstrates how the outcome of the First World War has formed the modern world we live in today. It considers how we now look at the impact of the conflict across the globe and how it came to be World War I in our consciousness.
- Author BiographyJeremy Black is Professor of History at the University of Exeter, UK, and a Senior Fellow at the Center for the Study of America and the West at the Foreign Policy Research Institute in Philadelphia, USA. He is the author of more than eighty books and has lectured extensively around the world.
- Author(s)Professor Jeremy Black
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note4 bw illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.41Trending at £24.11
- £27.00Trending at £39.83
- £22.86Trending at £23.36
- £24.31Trending at £34.88
- £24.47Trending at £36.88
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.