All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers advice you need to handle situations surrounding the upbringing of your baby or toddler. This book features baby and toddler tips and advice to help you: Establish a sleep routine with tips and techniques; cope with those difficult eating habits by introducing healthy, new foods; deal with toddler tantrums; and, more.
- Author BiographyVicky Burford is a busy young mother who manages to balance the demands of a young family whilst keeping her sanity and a relatively well-organised household! Vicky stays at home to look after her four children, all aged 9 years or younger. Prior to this Vicky worked in London as a PA. She has now embarked on a writing career and is also the author of 'The Greatest Household Tips in the World'.
- Author(s)Vicky Burford
- PublisherSB Publishing
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationStratford upon Avon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Greatest in the World Limited
- Out-of-print date27/05/2010
- Content Note15ill.
- Weight340 g
- Width131 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith ribbon marker(s)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.17
- £25.00Trending at £33.06
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.53
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.