All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains tips to help you feed your baby as nature intended. This book features breastfeeding tips and advice. It separates fact from fiction, helps instill confidence, and cheers you on during various steps of this journey. It helps you cope with confusion and uncertainty in the early days and deal effectively with potential problems.
- Author BiographyNews journalist Beth Cooper swapped her notebook for nappies after giving birth to her daughter a few years ago. Now a writer and columnist for several top magazines and websites, including BBC Online and Natural Health, she finds chasing deadlines and dodgy criminals a picnic next to parenting.Former assistant news editor on The Herald newspaper, she has worked as a senior reporter, specialist writer and news editor, but considers typing a feature one-handed while bouncing baby with the other to be a career best.A hard news journalism tutor and former English teacher, Beth and her family live in a sunny village on the South African coast.
- Author(s)Beth Cooper
- PublisherSB Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2008
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationStratford upon Avon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Greatest in the World Limited
- Out-of-print date27/05/2010
- Content Note12 ill.
- Weight340 g
- Width131 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byNan Jolly
- Format DetailsWith ribbon marker(s)
Most relevant reviews
- iann193009 Jul, 2012by
THIS BOOK HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP TO ME AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS TO OTHER MUMS. A MUST HAVE, I WAS HAVING ISSUES WITH BREAST FEEDING AND AFTER READING THIS BOOK I MANAGED TO RESOLVE THEM AND BABY DOING WELL NOW.
- heavenlybling20...07 Dec, 2010by
Very good read!
It has very helpful and useful tips on how to breastfeed for first time mums. I will be passing this onto my sister to read also when I have finished reading. The author made sure she covered every area and it was good hearing another persons views on the matter.
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.27Trending at £11.38