All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £78.70
- £25.00Trending at £38.28
- £14.52Trending at £18.55
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £24.53Trending at £25.24
- £28.56Trending at £32.24
- £29.31Trending at £31.40
About this product
- DescriptionThere is money to be made in bricks and mortar and many people are now keen to get on the property developing ladder. This book offers property developing tips to help you: Find the best buys for renovation before they reach the open market; discover what sells; give your property the 'must have' factor and achieve a quick sale; and, more.
- Author BiographyBrought together in 1997 by their love of writing and performing music, Fiona and Paul quickly discovered something else they had in common - a fascination with bricks and mortar. It wasn't too long before they started looking at property as more than somewhere to live. Since buying and renovating their first tiny terraced house they have become full-time developers. Every project is different so the interest and enthusiasm continues! Fiona and Paul married in 2003 and live in rural Warwickshire with their children Charlotte and Joss. They still find time for the music, but perhaps that's another book...!
- Author(s)Fiona Morgan,Paul Morgan
- PublisherSB Publishing
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationStratford upon Avon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Greatest in the World Limited
- Out-of-print date27/05/2010
- Content Note15ill.
- Weight340 g
- Width131 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith ribbon marker(s)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.