All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy does the zebra have stripes and the elephant a long trunk? How did the giraffe acquire a long neck and why does a hippopotamus lie in muddy water all day? How does an acacia tree kill grazing wild? Do wild animals speak to each other and do they have feelings? In The Greatest Safari, the reader is taken on an African adventure and told ...
- Author BiographySoren Rasmussen was born in Denmark in 1952 and holds a master degree in Molecular Biology and Conservation in Africa. He is founder and owner of Albatros Travel A/S, Albatros Safari in Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa and Namibia; founder of Karen Blixen Camp in Kenya; owner of Honeyguide Safari Camps in Manyaleti (Kruger) and Entabeni, and a partner in Entabeni Nature Reserves and Legend Lodges SA. Soren is also founder of the Adventure Marathon concept with famous marathons such as The Big Five Marathon in South Africa and The Great Wall Marathon.
- Author(s)Mr. Soren Rasmussen
- Publisher30 Degrees South Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- Imprint30 Degrees South Publishers
- Content Note32pp colour photos
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £65.99
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.00
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.