Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.30Trending at £9.98
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £6.59Trending at £11.20
- £5.49Trending at £5.59
- £5.30Trending at £7.28
- £7.50Trending at £10.66
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information to transform your sex life. This book includes tips and facts exploring the world of eroticism, revealing secrets and techniques to energise and enhance your enjoyment. It discusses various topics from sweetening semen to locating the G-spot.
- Author BiographyJulie Peasgood's acting career has spanned over thirty years of prestigious theatre and TV, ranging from innocent heroines at the Royal Shakespeare Company to playing a stripper in ITV's 'September Song'. Her best known work, though, has been in Soaps: most notably 'Brookside', 'Emmerdale' and 'Hollyoaks'. She is also a popular TV presenter, with numerous credits including 'Good Food Live', 'Turf Wars', 'This Morning', 'Bootsale Challenge' and 'Loose Women' as well as being named 'TV Personality of the Year'. Julie has written about travel, lifestyle and health for 'The Daily Express', 'Woman's Journal', 'Slimmer Magazine' and the 'Mail on Sunday'. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Julie Peasgood
- PublisherSB Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- GenreSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationStratford upon Avon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Greatest in the World Limited
- Out-of-print date27/05/2010
- Content Note15ill.
- Weight340 g
- Width131 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith ribbon marker(s)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.