All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book casts light on ancient Greeks' attitudes to novelty in order to change scholarly understanding of their history and culture.
- Author BiographyArmand D'Angour is Fellow and Tutor in Classics at Jesus College, Oxford. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Armand J. D'Angour
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £12.77
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.73Trending at £19.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.