All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces past civilisations in an instantly accessible way combining facts with fun activities.
- Author BiographySally Hewitt was a primary school teacher for ten years before she became a full time writer of non-fiction books for children between the ages of three and eleven. Sally has written many books on a wide range of topics and visits schools and libraries giving talks and workshops.
- Author(s)Sally Hewitt
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleStarting History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Weight144 g
- Width200 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.