All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated storybook explains jealousy through the story of Theo and his Green-Eyed Goblin. It will encourage children to talk about their feelings and learn how to subdue their own Green-Eyed Goblin for good. A section of tried and tested techniques for using with children, and a helpful introduction for parents and carers is included.
- Author BiographyK. I. Al-Ghani is a special educational needs teacher, university lecturer and international author, who has worked for more than 37 years in the field of education. She is currently a specialist teacher for inclusion support and is involved with training professionals, students and parents in all aspects of ASD. As an author and a mother of a son with ASD, she has spent the last 26 years researching the enigma that is autism. Haitham Al-Ghani is a talented book illustrator and cartoon animator. He graduated with Triple Distinction in Multi Media Studies and was nominated for and won the Vincent Lines Award for creative excellence.
- Author(s)Kay Al-Ghani
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleK.I. Al-Ghani Children's Colour Story Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note20 colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Haitham Al-Ghani
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.77Trending at £5.03
- £4.44Trending at £4.89
- £4.45Trending at £4.71
- £4.45Trending at £4.72
- £2.81Trending at £5.03
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.