CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionA classic of backpacking literature (Backpacker), now updated with a brand-new foreword by environmentalist and best-selling author Bill McKibben
- Author BiographyWilderness Ethics was Guy Waterman's most determined and philosophical statement. He died in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Laura Waterman is co-author of several books with her husband, Guy. She lives near their original homestead in Vermont. Bill McKibben is the author of Eaarth: Making a Life on a Tough New Planet, among other titles; he is the founder of 350.org, which in 2010 organized what CNN called the most widespread day of political action in the planet's history.
- Author(s)Guy Waterman,Laura Waterman
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication08/07/2016
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byBill McKibben
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.