Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who are interested in green development - including policy makers, architects, developers, builders, and homeowners - this practical guide focuses on the central question of how to conserve biodiversity in neighborhoods and to minimize development impacts on surrounding habitats.
- Author BiographyMark E. Hostetler is a Professor in the Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation at the University of Florida, Gainesville.
- Author(s)Mark E. Hostetler
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note17 b/w photographs, 10 line illustrations, 3 tables
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.