All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies some of the most powerful healing foods on earth. This book reveals how to beat high cholesterol with blueberries, combat hot flashes with black beans, bash blood sugar spikes with almonds, or help relieve agonizing back pain with pineapple.
- Author BiographyJAMES A. DUKE, PHD, held several posts in his more than three decades with the US Department of Agriculture, including chief of the Medicinal Plant Resources Laboratory. He is the author of numerous scholarly and popular books, including the bestseller The Green Pharmacy, and is on the board of advisors for Prevention. He resides in Fulton, Maryland.
- Author(s)James A. Duke
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2009
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Width165 mm
- Height232 mm
Most relevant reviews
- clcsexyshopper23 Dec, 2016by
would have liked the condition to be slightly better but very good book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.