Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.88Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 24 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs featured in the Oxford Literary Festival, this unique cookbook and rough guide to ethical eating is for all those who want to eat well, pay less and save the planet! Created by young people, with over 70 mouth-watering recipes - recipes that won't cost the earth. Read this book if you want to care about what you eat - and where it comes from.
- Author BiographyOver 70 recipes contributed by young people from around the world. Also involved in the project: Jamie Oliver's The Fifteen Foundation, Acornhouse Restaurant, Heatham House Cafe, Kneller Cafe and various schools, colleges, youth groups and individual teenagers. The Editor: Laurane Marchive came to Aurora Metro on a student placement from her University in France. She was immediately roped into organising the Green Teen Cookbook and then spent six months cooking and testing all the recipes that were submitted for the project. She studied Political Science and French Literature and has also worked as a journalist and translator.
- PrizesShortlisted for People's Book Prize: Non-Fiction 2012.
- PublisherAurora Metro Publications
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurora Metro Publications
- Content Notecolour photos & illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byCheryl Robson,Laurane Marchive
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £11.78Trending at £13.74
- £17.70Trending at £23.93
- £12.69Trending at £17.02
- £9.81Trending at £11.69
- £10.32Trending at £12.34
- £10.99Trending at £13.73
- £9.03Trending at £10.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.