All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide that shows the reader how to grow ornamentals, edibles, and fruit; propagate plants; and even try basic hydroponics.
- Author BiographyRoger Marshall built his own home as well as several gardens from rough, overgrown land and two large greenhouses, one heated and one unheated. He now grows fruit trees, flowering plants, vegetables, and flowers all year round in them. He is the editor of Home Greenhouse magazine and the author of fifteen other books.
- Author(s)Roger Marshall
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note278 colour photos & 29 illustrations
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £10.82Trending at £11.63
- £8.23Trending at £9.95
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £6.66Trending at £7.10
- £7.38Trending at £7.64
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.