All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA troubled teenager continues to struggle valiantly against the slings and arrows of growing up and his own family's attempts to scar him for life. In between the ups and downs of his relationship with the divine Pandora and worrying that his genius is going unrecognized, Adrian Mole chronicles the pains and pleasures of a misspent adolescence.
- Author BiographySue Townsend became Britain's bestselling author of the 1980s with her books THE SECRET DIARY OF ADRIAN MOLE AGED 13 3/4 and THE GROWING PAINS OF ADRIAN MOLE. She is the author of seven other novels, including THE QUEEN AND I and GHOST CHILDREN, andmost recently her collected journalism, PUBLIC CONFESSIONS OF A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN 55 3/4, was published in 2001. She is also well known as a playwright, and lives in Leicester.
- Author(s)Sue Townsend
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/12/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight153 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byPearce Quigley
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.46Trending at £5.42
- £3.78Trending at £5.97
- £3.80Trending at £4.71
- £2.49Trending at £3.61
- £4.61Trending at £5.20
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.