Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an analysis of the economic process based on a truly dynamic approach. It understands modern economic activity as manifesting itself in a growth spiral driven by monetary dynamics and natural resources.
- Author BiographyHans-Christoph Binswanger is a Professor Emeritus of economics at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, where he was also Head of the Institute of Economics and Director of the Institute for Economy and the Environment. He holds a phd and a habilitation from University of Zurich, Switzerland. He has published extensively in books and journals on environmental and resource economics as well as monetary economics, and has been awarded several research and policy prizes.
- Author(s)Hans Christoph Binswanger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.