Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.11
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £6.30Trending at £6.40
- £30.27Trending at £30.76
- £13.59Trending at £13.81
- £14.62Trending at £14.86
- £14.24Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe first English translation of Hans Kelsen's and Carl Schmitt's debate on the 'Guardian of the Constitution'.
- Author BiographyLars Vinx is an assistant professor in the Department of Philosophy at Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey. His main areas of interest are legal and political theory, constitutional theory and the history of political thought.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Constitutional Law
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.