All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.93
- £20.66Trending at £22.01
- £15.98Trending at £20.31
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.61
- £8.22Trending at £9.47
- £11.10Trending at £13.79
About this product
- DescriptionProkofieff's thoughtful commentary sheds new light on the connection between Rudolf Steiner's early work and what he developed later in life. Study of the relevant texts reveals that the roots of Steiner's early work lie in the same spiritual reality--the Christ impulse--as that of the later Anthroposophy he would develop.
- Author BiographySERGEI O. PROKOFIEFF, born in Moscow in 1954, studied painting and art history at the Moscow School of Art. He encountered anthroposophy in his youth, and soon made the decision to devote his life to it. He has been active as an author and lecturer since 1982, and in 1991 he co-founded the Anthroposophical Society in Russia. In Easter 2001 he became a member of the Executive Council of the General Anthroposophical Society in Dornach. He is the author of many books, 24 of which have now been published in an English translation.
- Author(s)Sergei O. Prokofieff
- PublisherTemple Lodge Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemple Lodge Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Translated byMaria St.Goar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.