All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £16.99Trending at £19.33
- £3.76Trending at £5.35
- £5.62Trending at £8.44
- £9.50Trending at £10.99
- £11.99Trending at £15.98
- £10.05Trending at £11.04
- £14.64Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionAccompanied by updated references and resources, the sixth edition of The Guide to Living with HIV Infection offers new hope for people living with a virus that once left no hope at all.
- Author BiographyJohn G. Bartlett, M.D., is a professor of medicine and director of the AIDS Care Program, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Ann K. Finkbeiner is a science writer who teaches in the Johns Hopkins University Writing Seminars.
- Author(s)Ann K. Finkbeiner,John G. Bartlett
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.