CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionAnnual guide to 100 newly registered grant-giving charities, what their criteria for giving are and who they are likely to give to.
- Author BiographyRachel Cain joined Directory of Social Change (DSC) in 2015 and has enjoyed contributing to the Directory of Grant Making Trusts and DSC's funding websites and she is currently working on the Guide to Grants for Individuals in Need. She also works on DSC's Big Lottery Refund Campaign and takes a keen interest in policy work. Rachel 2 Rachel also has voluntary experience with a number of third sector organisations, ranging from a community development charity in London to a befriending service in Denmark. She has a BA (Hons) in Human Sciences from the University of Oxford, where she successfully campaigned for the Living Wage and was also elected as a Charities Officer. Before joining DSC she worked for an MP, setting up a project with local schools and assisting community groups with funding applications. She is particularly interested in policy, social welfare and politics.
- Author(s)Rachel Cain
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.