All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs her well-organised life begins to unravel in the most unexpected ways, Annie Lester, a single mother to three boys (two of them teenagers), has to make some difficult decisions, and question where her loyalties lie. Are her sons defined by who they are, or by what they do? And can a British woman ever really be at home in the Middle East?
- Author BiographyGeraldine Bedell is an author and journalist. She lives in London with her husband and four children. The Handmade House was published by Penguin in 2005.
- Author(s)Geraldine Bedell
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight145 g
- Width1 mm
- Height1 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.79
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.77Trending at £13.45
- £5.48Trending at £9.03
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.