All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a presentation of the diaries from the heart of Britain's Second World War intelligence operations. This work provides an account of Director, B Division, Liddell, who supervised all the major pre-war and wartime espionage investigations, and was one of the most reclusive and remarkable men of his generation.
- Author BiographyNigel West is a military historian specialising in security and intelligence topics. He lectures at the Centre for Counterintelligence and Security Studies in Washington DC and is the European editor of the World Intelligence Review. In 1989 he was elected 'The Experts' Expert' by the Observer and in 2003 he was the recipient of the US Association of Former Intelligence Officers' Lifetime Literature Achievement Award.
- Author(s)Nigel West
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content NotePaper over boards
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.