All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.02Trending at £12.46
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.14
- £14.01Trending at £20.38
- £4.10Trending at £7.99
- £10.58Trending at £12.95
- £13.51Trending at £18.01
About this product
- DescriptionThere is nothing worse than being a child in a home where violence and hatred are rife and no-one will listen. It's all the more remarkable then that Amanda Hart survived such harrowing beginnings to arrive at a point in life where she could write The Guys Upstairs.
- Author BiographyAmanda Hart is an intuitive consultant helping people to access their power and voice. Clients often reach Amanda as a last port of call where they discover their purpose and potential. She was diagnosed with meningococcal septicaemia and near death was told by doctors she would not survive. 'The Guys Upstairs' not only showed her how to heal herself but how to access the blueprint of your best self to live your destiny. Amanda lives with her children in Suffolk and is now writing her second book, the sequel to The Guys Upstairs and finally honouring her dream to leave a legacy in this world. If you would love to work with Amanda go to www.thesoulsearchingcentre.com.
- Author(s)Amanda Hart
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.