CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the Human Papilloma Virus, its role as a cause of cancer, the controversial new HPV vaccine, and what that means for parents, girls, women, boys, and men.
- Author BiographyShobha S. Krishnan, MD is Staff Physician at Columbia University's Barnard College Health Services. A board certified gynecologist and family practice physician, she has also worked as a surveillance physician for the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Prior to joining Barnard, she was in private practice for 10 years. In addition, Dr. Krishnan has worked as a physician at the Institute on Aging, and as Chief Resident in the Family Practice Department at St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis.
- Author(s)Shobha S. Krishnan
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.