Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.09Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2013
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight959 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byC. L. Chien
- Table Of ContentsPressing Electricity : A Hundred Years of Hall Effect Effect in Crystalline Metals and Alloys.- The Hall Effect of Ferromagnets.- Hall Effect from Skew Scattering by Magnetic Impurities.- Hall Effect in Single Crystals of Iron.- Hall Effect in Amorphous Metals.- The Hall Effect in Liquid Metals.- Hall Effect in Liquid Metals: Experimental Results.- Experimental Hall Effect Data for a Small-Polaron Semiconductor.- The Hall Effect in Hopping Conduction.- Hall Effect and the Beauty and Challenges of Science.- The Hall Effect in Heavily Doped Semiconductors.- Electron Correlation and Activated Hall Mobility.- Some General Input-output Rules Governing Hall Coefficient Behavior.- Hall Currents in the Aurora.- Hall Effect Formulae and Units.- The Hall Effect in Silicon Circuits.- Packaging Hall Effect Devices.- Hall Effect Magnetometers for High Magnetic Fields and Temperatures between 1.5 K and 300 K.- Applications of Hall Effect Devices in Space Technology.- E. H. Hall and Physics at Hopkins: The Background to Discovery.- The Hall Effect in the Context of Nineteenth-Century Physics.- The Discovery of the Hall Effect: Edwin Hall's Hitherto Unpublished Account.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.