All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Halloween Book is full of fun things for children to create at Halloween - from creepy costumes and cackling Jack-o-lanterns to scary silhouette windows - that should help them to make the most of the spookiest night of the year.
- Author BiographyJane Bull has worked on numerous titles for DK and is the author of the award-winning Change your Room, as well as The Gardening Book, The Christmas Book and The Magic Book. Jane currently lives in London.
- Author(s)Jane Bull
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2003
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/09/2006
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width212 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Reading Age5-10
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £3.75Trending at £4.92
- £5.46Trending at £6.95
- £10.22Trending at £12.19
- £3.08Trending at £5.99
- £4.29Trending at £5.18
- £9.67Trending at £10.01
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.