All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionA complete, compact guide to business valuation in divorce litigation The Handbook for Divorce Valuations is a comprehensive, practical handbook that covers every aspect of the CPA's role in divorce proceedings.
- Author BiographyROBERT E. KLEEMAN JR., CPA/ABV, ASA, CVA, is a member and the Director of Litigation & Valuation Services for Clifton Gunderson, LLC, a large regional public accounting firm. Mr. Kleeman has been providing valuation services since 1975, and has limited his practice to litigation support and business valuation since 1982. R. JAMES ALERDING, CPA/ABV, ASA, CVA, is a member and a regional coordinator of Litigation & Valuation Services for Clifton Gunderson, LLC, a large regional public accounting and consulting firm. Mr. Alerding has been providing valuation services since 1980, and limits his practice primarily to litigation support and business valuation. BENJAMIN D. MILLER, CPA, ASA, is a manager and a regional coordinator in the Litigation & Valuation Services Group for Clifton Gunderson, LLC. Mr. Miller has been providing business valuation services since 1985.
- Author(s)Benjamin D Miller,R. James Alerding,Robert E. Kleeman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/1999
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight604 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.