All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £13.31Trending at £13.52
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £18.92Trending at £19.33
- £6.95Trending at £7.06
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionProviding theoretical and practical guidelines for clinicians, educators, policymakers, and public health professionals, this title deals with the field of addiction and treatment. It offers an historical context on the issue of women and addiction, examines the myriad challenges of the female addict, including recommendations.
- Author BiographyShulamith Lala Ashenberg Straussner, is professor at the New York University School of Social Work and coordinator of their post--master's program in the treatment of alcohol and drug abusing clients. She is the author or editor of several books, including Clinical Work with Substance--Abusing Clients (1993) and Gender and Addictions: Men and Women in Treatment (1997). Stephanie Brown is director of the Addictions Institute in Menlo Park, California, and codirector of the Family Recovery Project at the Mental Research Institute in Palo Alto, California. She is the author of Treating the Alcoholic (1985) and Treating Adult Children of Alcoholics (1988), the editor of Treating Alcoholism (1995), and a coauthor of The Alcoholic Family in Recovery (1999) and The Family Recovery Guide ( 2000).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2002
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1194 g
- Width185 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byShulamith L. A. Straussner,Stephanie Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.