All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook provides easy to access insights into behavioral phenomena in production and service settings, ready-to-play games and activities for class settings, and applicable prescriptions for practice. The text serves a dual role as a desk/training reference to practitioners seeking to develop greater system understanding among their workers.
- Author BiographyDr. Elliot Bendoly is a Professor of Management Sciences at the Fisher College of Business, of the Ohio State University. Before joining Fisher, Dr. Bendoly was the Caldwell Research Fellow and Associate Professor in Information Systems and Operations Management at the Goizueta Business School of Emory University. He serves as Senior Editor at the Production and Operations Management journal (Behavioral Operations and Management of Technology departments) and as Associate Editor for the Journal of Operations Management. His 50+ peer-reviewed articles also appear in Information Systems Research, MIS Quarterly and Journal of Applied Psychology. Dr. Wout van Wezel is Assistant Professor Operations Management, University of Groningen, The Netherlands. Through a Behavioral Operations lens, he employs various methodologies to investigate how people think, work, coordinate, and cooperate. Dr. van Wezel is co-editor of the book 'Planning in Intelligent Systems' (Wiley), and his peer-reviewed articles appear in, among others, Journal of Operations Management, Decision Support Systems, and International Journal of Operations and Production Management. Dr. Daniel Bachrach is a Professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management at the Culverhouse College of Commerce of the University of Alabama. He serves on the Editorial Boards of the Journal of Applied Psychology and Organizational Behavior and Human Decision processes. Professor Bachrach is coauthor of three books, including a leading Principles of Management textbook, Management 13e (Wiley); Transformative Selling: Becoming a Resource Manager and a Knowledge Broker (Wessex); and 10 Don'ts on Your Digital Devices The Non-Techie's Survival Guide to Cyber Security and Privacy (Apress). His 40+ peer-reviewed articles also appear in Organization Science, Journal of Applied Psychology, Strategic Management Journal, Personnel Psychology, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, and Journal of Operations Management.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight10 g
- Width176 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDaniel G. Bachrach,Elliot Bendoly,Wout van Wezel
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.