All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive distillation of the clinical experience with Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) blocking therapy drugs combined with the diverse available databases to provide practical information about the use of these drugs in daily practice.
- Author BiographyDr. Bruce Kirkham is currently Clinical Lead in Rheumatology/Lupus at Guy's & St. Thomas' Hospital Trust, London. His clinical research interests focus on optimising the use of drugs for the treatment of inflammatory arthritis. Arthur Kavanaugh, MD, is a Professor of Medicine at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) School of Medicine and Director of the Center for Innovative Therapy in the UCSD Division of Rheumatology, Allergy, and Immunology. He is also a fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAAI), and the American College of Rheumatology (ACR). Scott Plevy, MD, is an Associate Professor of Medicine, Microbiology and Immunology at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. He is the Director of the University of North Carolina FOCIS Center of Excellence. Jonathan Barker has been Academic Head of St John's Institute of Dermatology since 2002. He is co-director of the Skin Therapy Research Unit and head of the Psoriasis Service at St John's Institute of Dermatology. His research interests focus on inflammatory skin diseases, particularly psoriasis.
- Author(s)Arthur Kavanaugh,Bruce Kirkham,Jonathan Barker,Scott Eric Plevy
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note5 pages of black and white illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.84
- £8.20Trending at £8.86
- £10.33Trending at £14.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.