All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild a more effective board with insight from the forefront of corporate governance The Handbook of Board Governance provides comprehensive, expert-led coverage of all aspects of corporate governance for public, nonprofit, and private boards.
- Author BiographyPROFESSOR RICHARD LEBLANC, CMC, BSc, MBA, LLB, JD, LLM, PD, is one of Canada's leading experts on corporate governance and accountability. He is an award-winning teacher, researcher, lawyer, public speaker, consultant, and specialist on boards of directors.
- Author(s)John Fraser
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1696 g
- Width183 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byRichard Leblanc
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £14.15Trending at £16.17
- £38.54Trending at £46.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.