All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.53
- £12.33Trending at £12.67
- £35.20Trending at £38.23
- £5.96Trending at £6.10
- £25.63Trending at £27.27
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.09
About this product
- DescriptionFrom employee stock options to intellectual property license agreements, analysts, investors, accountants and lawyers must understand complex factors and confront challenges. This title provides practitioners with the information and knowledge on key aspects of business and intellectual property valuation, damages, and transfer price analyses.
- Author BiographyRobert F. Reilly and Robert P. Schweihs (Chicago, IL) are managing directors with Willamette Management Associates, a national valuation consulting, economic analysis, and financial advisory firm. They are the authors and coauthors of several references, including Valuing a Business.
- Author(s)Robert F. Reilly,Robert P. Schweihs
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Library of Investment & Finance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1905 g
- Width218 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.