All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Step-by-step clinical instruction for a wide range of pediatric procedures * Chapters written by leaders in pediatric dentistry * More than 200 clinical photographs * Companion website featuring video demonstrations of procedures from the book .
- Author BiographyJane A. Soxman, DDS, is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a member of the American College of Dentists. She is a seminar instructor in the general practice dental residency at Allegheny General Hospital Division of Dental Medicine and general practice dental residency educational consultant at the Veterans Affairs Pittsburgh Health Care System. She serves as Pediatrics Advisor on the Advisory Board, column contributor and manuscript reviewer for General Dentistry journal and maintains a private practice limited to pediatrics in Allison Park, Pennsylvania.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJane A. Soxman
- Contained items statementContains 1 Digital online
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.