All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £45.57Was:£45.99Free postage
- £44.80Was:£45.99Free postage
- £45.65Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive analysis of research, theory and practice in the key skill areas of communication. This book examines in detail the core principle that interpersonal communication can be conceptualised as a form of skilled activity and presents a comprehensive transactional model of skilled communication.
- Author BiographyOwen Hargie is Professor of Communication at the University of Ulster, Adjunct Professor at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology and Associate Professor at the University of Chester. He is a Chartered Member, Registered Practitioner, and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, and a member of the International Communication Association. His special areas of interest are in the study of interpersonal, health, cross-community, and organisational communication. He has published 15 books and over 100 book chapters and journal articles.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2006
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight1018 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byOwen Hargie
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.