All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Contemporary Clinical Hypnosis is an up-to-date, authoritative resource designed to underpin the use of clinical hypnosis within the medical and psychological fields, and to support training and research in the area.
- Author BiographyLes Brann is President of the British Society for Clinical and Academic Hypnosis (BSCAH), and Clinical Lead for Chelmford NHS Medical Hypnosis Unit, UK. He is the author of Just Close Your Eyes and Relax (1988). Jacky Owens is a Past President of the Royal Society of Medicine s Section of Hypnosis and Psychosomatic Medicine. She worked for more than thirty years in the NHS before becoming independent practitioner running a company providing holistic services and support for cancer sufferers. Jacky retired from active practice in 2014 but remains on the Council for Royal Society of Medicine s Section of Hypnosis and Psychosomatic Medicine. Ann Williamson has used hypnosis for more than 15 years to tackle stress and anxiety. An accredited member of BSCAH, she is the author of several books including Brief Psychological Interventions (Wiley-Blackwell, 2008).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAnn Williamson,Jacky Owens,Les Brann
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £10.61Trending at £12.80
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
- £50.73Trending at £59.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.