Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionCovers sociological theory, wider theoretical traditions in the social sciences, including cultural and political theory, anthropological theory, social philosophy and social thought in the broadest sense of the term. This book surveys the heritage, national traditions, and the fate of social theory in a post-national and post-disciplinary era.
- Author BiographyGerard Delanty is Professor of Sociology at the University of Liverpool, UK. He is Editor of the European Journal of Social Theory and author of ten books including Inventing Europe: Idea, Identity, Reality (Macmillan, 1995), Social Theory in a Changing World (Polity Press, 1999), Modernity and Postmodernity (Sage, 2000), Community (Routledge, 2003) and (with Chris Rumford) Rethinking Europe: Social Theory and the Implications of Europeanization (Routledge, 2005).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight929 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGerard Delanty
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.