All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Crisis Communication is a comprehensive examination of the latest research and critical issues in crisis communication. It includes a thorough discussion of the theory and method behind crisis communication, as well as the latest insight into practice in the field.
- Author BiographyW. Timothy Coombs is Professor of Corporate Communication at Eastern Illinois University, USA. He is the author of Code Red in the Boardroom (2006), and Today's Public Relations (2006). Sherry J. Holladay is Professor of Corporate Communication at Eastern Illinois University, USA. She is the author of numerous articles related to corporate communication. Together, they have co-authored It's Not Just PR (Wiley-Blackwell 2007), and PR Strategy and Application (Wiley-Blackwell 2010).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2009
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleHandbooks in Communication and Media
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1476 g
- Width179 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited bySherry J. Holladay,W. Timothy Coombs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.