All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Anne-Marie Quigg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 8 b&w illustrations
- Weight756 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Prologue: defining bullying, mobbing and harassment, Sheila K. Martin; Preface; Introduction: bullying without borders, Anne-Marie Quigg; Online experiences of workplace bullying targets, Tanja Maier and Neil S. Coulson; The United States of America and bullying - a cross-cultural perspective, Mark L. Vrooman; Workplace bullying: positive approaches for leadership intervention, Michael J. Sheehan; Conflict in the creative industries, Cathy John; Oppression in Ireland, Sheila K. Martin; Options for tackling bullying complaints, Sarah Crayford Brown; Bullying - the perspective of the accused, Frances-Louise McGregor; Harassment in the workplace - European perspectives, David Gibson; Essential requirements for developing best practice, Anne-Marie Quigg and Sheila K. Martin; Index.
- Author BiographyDr Anne-Marie Quigg is a Director of Jackson Quigg Associates (UK), which currently focuses on providing writing and editing services for a number of clients. An occasional Guest Lecturer at several universities in London, Dr Quigg has a BA in English from Queens University, Belfast and a Postgraduate Diploma in Arts Administration from City University, London, where she also gained her PhD in the Department of Cultural Policy and Management, studying workplace bullying in the arts. Anne-Marie Quigg has been an actor, a regional and community arts officer and a theatre and arts centre administrator and director. She has also been a committee member, trustee and chair of, and an adviser to, a large number of community and arts organizations throughout the UK. Anne-Marie is also the author of Gower title Bullying in the Arts: Vocation, Exploitation and Abuse of Power.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.