All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook provides a comprehensive examination of the past and present roles of drugs in society with a focus on theory, research, policy, and practice.
- Author BiographyHenry H. Brownstein is a Senior Fellow in the Substance Abuse, Mental Health, and Criminal Justice Studies Department at NORC- at the University of Chicago, USA and Professor and Director of the Center for Public Policy at the Wilder School at Virginia Commonwealth University, USA. He is the author of several books, including The Methamphetamine Industry in America: Transnational Cartels and Local Entrepreneurs (2014), Contemporary Drug Policy (2013), and The Social Reality of Violence and Violent Crime (2000).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleWiley Handbooks in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1028 g
- Width176 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byHenry H. Brownstein
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.