All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide-ranging Handbook is the first major compilation of the theoretical and empirical research that is forging the new and exciting paradigm of evolutionary economic geography.
- Author BiographyEdited by Ron Boschma, Professor, Department of Economic Geography and the Urban and Regional Research Centre Utrecht (URU), Utrecht University, The Netherlands and Ron Martin, Professor of Economic Geography, Director of Research and Fellow of St Catharine's College, University of Cambridge, London, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byRon Boschma,Ron Martin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.