All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Field Marketing covers all you need to practice face to face personal contact direct marketing. Includes sections on selling promotions, exhibitions and road shows, merchandising, auditing, sampling and demonstration, and mystery shopping.
- Author BiographyAlison Williams is Chairman of the FDS Group of Companies which she founded in 1981, and is also the first Chairman of the Field Marketing Council for the DMA. Previously Chair of the Field Marketing Association, she has held the chair of the industry body for 11 years. Roddy Mullin is both a Chartered Engineer and a Chartered Marketer. He has been a consultant for marketing and sales for the past two decades, and is a Vice President of the Central London brand of the CIM as well as a member of the Worshipful Company of Marketors' task force for marketing in the UK. He has written or co-authored several other books for Kogan Page including the bestselling Sales Promotion .
- Author(s)Alison Williams,Roddy Mullin
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight407 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £18.39Trending at £19.13
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.