All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume of its kind to focus on global policy perspectives on energy, this comprehensive Handbook analyzes the key dimensions of markets, development, sustainability, and security.
- Author BiographyAndreas Goldthau is Professor at Central European University's School of Public Policy, Associate with the Geopolitics of Energy Project at Harvard University s Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs and and Fellow with the Global Public Policy Institute. He has authored, co-authored or co-edited A Liberal Actor in a Realist World. The EU Regulatory State and the Global Political Economy of Energy (Oxford University Press, 2015), The Global Energy Challenge. Environment, Development and Security (Palgrave Macmillan, 2015), Dynamics of Energy Governance in Europe and Russia (Palgrave, 2012), Global Energy Governance. The New Rules of the Game (Brookings Press, 2010), Imported Oil and U.S. National Security (RAND, 2009) and OPEC (Hanser, 2009).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleHandbooks of Global Policy
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight858 g
- Width171 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndreas Goldthau
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.47
- £20.52Trending at £21.08
- £9.45Trending at £9.60
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.95Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.